Terms & Conditions
Supply of Services
- Green Bins is a registered entity and trading name for Bin Waste Services Pty Ltd.
- Operation of Website: The website will invite you to supply certain information regarding your service requirements. On the basis of that information, Green Bins will provide a quotation for services matching your requirements. You will then be invited to submit a purchase order.
- Submitting Orders: Submitting a purchase order to the website constitutes an offer to enter into a contract for the provision of refuse bin services with Green Bins. On receipt of confirmation of that order, you will be bound by a contract to purchase the services requested in the purchase order, subject to your rights to cancel or vary the order set out in clause 11 of these terms and conditions.
- Terms: Green Bins will supply services to you on these terms only (as may be amended from time to time). The only circumstance where any variation to these terms will apply is where Green Bins has expressly agreed in writing to that variation. If there is any conflict with other terms of trade, these terms will take priority over any other terms of trade.
- Price: The price of the goods or services is that stated on the website at the time of acceptance of your purchase order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Green Bins. The prices include goods and services tax ("GST "). All prices are stated in Australian dollars.
All prices include the cost of delivery and removal of bins. Prices quoted are based on the information which you submit to the website, and Green Bins reserves the right to vary prices if that information is incorrect.
- Payment: You must make payment for your order upon submitting that order by credit card payment directly to Green Bins.
- Delivery: Green Bins will deliver refuse bins on the agreed delivery dates, however delivery times may vary. To obtain an approximate delivery time contact our office via phone or email. Late delivery does not entitle you to cancel any order or part order. Refuse bins are to be located on the footpath (excluding Redcliffe Shire). If we are required to place the bin inside the property, we shall do so with all care but no responsibility.
- Refunds: Green Bins will provide a full refund of fees paid in respect of:
(a) any ordered services not provided; or
(b) any services provided not being substantially the same as the services requested in the purchase order,
Provided you notify Green Bins of the request for refund within 5 working days of the scheduled delivery date for the service.
- Use of Bins : While refuse bins are in your possession, you will not:
(a) light fires in the bin; or
(b) place or allow to be placed into the bin any liquids or any explosive, toxic, dangerous, hazardous or noxious materials including but not limited to asbestos, acids, solvents, minerals, greases, food waste, wet paint or liquid concrete; or
(c) fill any bin higher than the top of its sides and in such a manner as to prevent spillage of material from the refuse bin either while stationary or in transit; or
(d) move any bin without Green Bins consent.
- Risk: You will be liable for any damage to refuse bins which occurs while in your possession, subject to fair wear and tear.
- Order Cancellation and Variation: You will be entitled to cancel or vary an order provided that Green Bins receives notice of variation or cancellation no less than 2 working days before the delivery date under the order. Any other variation to your order will be granted at Green Bins sole discretion and subject to payment of reasonable costs.
In the event an order is cancelled by Green Bins the customer will receive a full refund of any monies paid in advance for the cancelled order.
- Limitation of Liability: The liability of Green Bins for any claim, damages, loss or expense related to the supply of services is limited to the cost paid by you for those services except where statute expressly requires otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Green Bins will not be liable in any event whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
- Force Majeure : Green Bins will not be liable for any failure or delay in complying with any obligation imposed by these terms if the failure or delay arises directly from an any circumstance beyond Green Bins control, including without limitation fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, insurrection, sabotage, industrial disputes, transportation, embargo, changes in law, delays or disruption by government or government agencies
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Green Bins may alter these terms at any time by placing notification that the terms have been revised on the website. By continuing to access the website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- Waiver: If at any time Green Bins does not enforce any of these terms or grant you time or other indulgence, Green Bins will not be construed as having waived that term or its rights to later enforce that or any other term.
- Severability: If any portion of these terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law: These terms will be governed by Australian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts.
- Security: This site is protected by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) of 128-bit encryption. Bin Waste Services does not store or have access to your credit card details.